Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love and Prayer: Simple Words

Love cannot remain by itself - it has no meaning. Love has to be put in action and that action is service. A mission of love can come only from union with God. From that union, love for family, love ofr one's neighbour, love for the poor is the natural fruit.

You can pray while you work. Work doesn't stop prayer and prayer doesn't stop work. It requires only that small raising of the mind to Him: I love you God, I trust you, I believe in you, I need you now. Small things like that. They are wonderful prayers.

Mother Teresa.

Like the gardener here at Fe Viva says over and over about watering the plants: Poco y poco. Little by little. And you know what the plants grow.

God bless you day
Matt

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you guys :) I also love your posts Matt and Kerry :)
    Keep on, keepin on or poco y poco :)
    Love you!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete